Thursday, September 18, 2008

Strange foods

I like this web-comic . It is written by creative intelligent people who are insightful about my interests. Sometimes it makes me think in odd ways. Apropos the annotation below the linked comic: And then there's (sugar, salt) and (fat, caffeine), which we don't even want to think about.

Dutch salt-licorice and coffee ice-cream. Which sounds plenty tasty to me.

On that note I challenge you to name three flavours/foods such that all three are abhorrent combined with either other. It's surprisingly hard when you have a good imagination and an open palette.

vegemite, ice-cream and avocado is about the best I can do off the top of my head. But someone will comment and tell me about their delicious avocado and vegemite sandwich I'm sure.

No comments: